Saturday, August 23, 2014

Environmental Problems


ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS
by Antonio C. Antonio
August 23, 2014

QUESTION:  What do you think are the causes of our environmental problems?

ANSWER:  There are several reasons for our environmental problems.  But if I were to narrow these down to only three, I should say (1) human greed, (2) the inequitable distribution of benefits from our natural resources, and (3) the lack of education and awareness for environmental issues, matters and concerns.  These three causes should cover all aspects of human behaviour --- social, cultural, political and economic.  These, in my mind, are the most profound causes of our environmental problems.

Just my little thoughts…

(Please visit, like and share Pro EARTH Crusaders and Landscape Ecology UPOU on Facebook or follow me at http://antonantonio.blogspot.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment